When viewing the form in the Form Builder tab, the HTML tags will appear as-entered, but when an end-user views the form [by accessing the corresponding link to start the form from a Form Display part], the HTML will be rendered normally.
Example: How to add a link to a form
- In the Form Builder tab, drag a "Text" presentation element from the Available elements box to the Selected elements box in the desired location
- Click the pencil icon to edit the Text presentation element in the Selected elements box
- In the field labeled "Text:", enter the HTML for the hyperlink
- Click Save to close the element editing window
- Click Save or Save and Close in the Form builder to save your changes to the form design.
Add the following to a Text presentation element to create a link to http://www.google.com : <a href="http://www.google.com">Click here</a>
This technique can also be utilized to add HTML formatting tags, such as <b> or <i> to specific words or phrases within a Text presentation element.
Please consult external resources or a professional designer for more information about specific HTML tags and syntax, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.