REWS = Raiser's Edge Web Server
Please try all of the following steps in order, until the error is resolved.
- Navigate to the URL associated with the REWS on an outside network, for example, from a data connection on a mobile device.
- If the page successfully loads over https, you may move on to the steps below.
- If the page does not load successfully, this indicates the server itself cannot make a connection.
- Confirm the REWS URL has an SSL certificate
- Confirm Port 443 is open
- Verify that the Raiser's Edge Web Services server is on and running smoothly.
- Try to log into the Raisers Edge client directly on the RE7 WS server.
- If the Raiser's Edge has been removed or has not yet been installed on the RE7 WS server, installing RE should resolve this issue.
- Perform a modify/repair of the BBNC components on the REWS
- Uninstall and Reinstall the REWS