NOTE: Before you can use The Raiser's Edge mobile event management app, Blackbaud Web Services must first be installed on one server or workstation at your organization. The Mobile Event Management app is only compatible with iPads at this time.
For System Administrators:
- Review the system requirements
- On a machine with 24/7 Internet access and The Raiser's Edge 7.93.5782, patch 7 installed, install Blackbaud Web Services from the Web Services module
- Share the System Key (generated during Step 2) with any users who will be installing/using the app on iPads
For mobile app users:
- Install The Raiser's Edge Mobile Event Management app from Apple App Store to your iPad (search for "Raiser's Edge" or "Blackbaud")
- Obtain your organization's unique System Key from your Administrator.
- Log into the app using your current Raiser's Edge credentials and the System Key from Step 2 above.
Additional instructions are available in The Raiser's Edge Mobile Event Management Application Guide.