- Log into the Raiser's Edge.
- On the Raiser’s Edge bar, click Web Services. The Web Services page appears.
- Under Available Services, click Blackbaud Web Services. The Blackbaud Web Services moves from Available Services to Installed Services.
- Under Installed Services, click Blackbaud Web Services. The Configuration Options screen appears
- Click Mobile Event Management
- Click Generate Key
- Enter your site ID and email address associated with your organization’s Blackbaud Customer Account
- Click Finish.
After you install Blackbaud Web Services, you can email the system key to your users so they can log in to mobile event management application on their iPads. Note : If you do not want to use the email feature in Web Services to distribute the system key, you can click Copy to clipboard so that you can paste the key into your distribution message to users.
NOTE: Each Raiser's Edge database can have only ONE usable System Key at a time, and that one System Key applies to all mobile app users that need to connect to that database.
For additional instructions on installing the mobile app for The Raiser's Edge, please reference How to install Blackbaud Web Services for The Raiser's Edge, or visit The Raiser's Edge Mobile Event Management Application Guide.