The following steps should only be taken when un-installing Blackbaud Links.
See How to install Blackbaud Links for the steps to download and install the latest version, as there is no need to un-install and re-install to update to latest version.
- Login to Blackbaud links and click Settings icon
- If you intend to re-install Blackbaud Links then advise that you take screen shots of the various Settings tabs for checking / assistance once Blackbaud Links has been re-installed.
- Click Uninstall Blackbaud Links at the top right of the screen.
- Click Yes to the message “Are you sure you wish to uninstall Blackbaud Links? and immediately Exit and Sign out of Raiser’s Edge.
- If you receive the message -
The un-installer has been launched and should appear shortly. Please close Raiser’s Edge to allow the process to complete
You should click OK and exit and sign out.
- When the process completes, click OK on the message –
The plugin has been uninstalled and will no longer appear in Raiser’s Edge under “Plugins”.