2. Verify you are logged into the FundWare server as a local administrator.
3. Close all other applications running on the machine and have all users exit and sign out of the software.
4. On our website, select Downloads from the Support menu and then select the download to install.
5. Review the Release Notes, available from the Web site with the download files.
6. Click on the executable for the download, and click Save on the File Download screen to save the executable to your server's hard drive. It can also be saved to the server desktop.
7. When the download completes, open the control panel.
- For Windows Server 2003, XP, and Windows 7, install the update using Add/Remove Programs. Then choose Add Program from CD or Floppy even if you are installing something from your hard drive. Click Next past the “A drive” and you will be given an option to browse to the program on the hard drive. The Files of Type field might need to be changed to All Files.
- For Windows Server 2008 install the service pack using Install Application on Terminal Server tool under Programs.
9. On the Setup License Terms screen, mark the I accept the licensing terms and conditions checkbox and click Next
10. On the Hot Fix/Service Pack installation summary screen, click Next
- Convert will run for Service Packs. If convert does not run, browse to the \FundWare\<version>\Bin folder and run Convert.exe manually.
- Hot Fixes will not convert, but will finish the install, skip to step 14.
12. Convert all FundWare divisions
13. On the Conversion was successful pop up, click OK
14. On Installation Complete screen, click Finish