Option 1 - Run a report writer Transaction Details report using the filter for transaction purpose of Credit and the biographical filter for constituent ID. This will give you all of the columns of data that we have available for the refunded transaction.
Option 2 - Look at the interactions. To do this you will need to do the following:
- Go to Constituent 360.
- Go to Constituents.
- Search for the Constituent in question and view the profile.
- Go to the Interactions tab.
- Filter for Transaction Adjustment or show all.
- Look for the transaction adjustment interaction with the subject of Refund.
- Click on the link Refund from the subject column.