- Create a very basic donation form with only the default values.
- Edit the donation form and make sure that 1: Identify Donation Form -> Step 6: Interaction Mode is set to Offline or Online/Offline
- Save that donation form
- Go to Data Management -> Import/Export -> Luminate Configuration
- Go to 2: Assign Cross References and click "Cross References Button"
- Find "Luminate CRM Donation Form" and click Configure
- You should see the newly created donation form in the first tab "Items not referenced"
- Click "Create"
- The first box attaches to the Luminate CRM campaign, identify the correct campaign and scroll down to the next box
- Assign a designation (if any) in box 2
- Apply a security category, if needed, otherwise leave as "General"
- Click Finish.
- You have now configured Luminate Online to process Credit Cards entered in CRM.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.