- In Luminate go to content>CMS
- Once you are in CMS navigate to the Reports & Tools tab, and choose All Reports & Tools from the drop down menu.
- Under the Site Management heading choose the link that says Website Administrators
- Above the list of admins there is a drop down menu where you will either choose person, or admin group.
- In the text box to the right of this, you will enter the name of the Luminate user you would like to add, then click search
- Once your search pulls up the correct name, choose the link to the right of their name that says change.
- Set their role as Website Administrator
- Click Change.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.