- Data Management > select Query
- Create a New Query
- Specify the name, description and Security Category and click Save
- Click the dropdown menu next to Field Type and select Transaction Information
- Click the dropdown menu next to Field and select the Engagement Factor field that you populated using the task
- Click Add Field Clause
- In the popup window, select the option that makes the most sense for your goals. For example, if you want to identify all constituents that opened at least 1 email, then you would select Greater Than and type in a value of 1 next to Current Value.
- Click Save
- Click Save Query
- Click Run Query at the bottom-right corner
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.