IMPORTANT: If you are signed into Blackbaud.com under your own username, go to Blackbaud.com, click on the arrow next to your name and choose the sign out option. If you try and log into the training database while logged into Blackbaud.com, you will encounter an alert asking you to link to your account.
Usernames available for the sandbox:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – designed for users who are responsible for the General Ledger, Accounting, and Treasury functions
- email@example.com – designed for a power user in the Development office (such as a Director of Development)
- firstname.lastname@example.org – designed for a data entry user for Membership/Development
- email@example.com – designed for the Membership Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org -- designed for Marketing users that do not need access ot other fundraising and membership tools
- email@example.com – designed for power users in the Ticketing areas of Altru, such as Visitor Services/Guest Services managers
- firstname.lastname@example.org – designed for users who reserve and manage group tours and facility rentals, such as Group Tour Coordinators
- email@example.com – designed for users who manage special/fundraising events, such as an Events Manager
- firstname.lastname@example.org – designed for users responsible for the administration of your online forms and page design
- email@example.com -- designed for Volunteer Managers and Coordinators
- firstname.lastname@example.org – designed for all power users/supervisors for the entire Altru database
- TicketSellers – designed for basic ticket sales permissions, such as a Visitor Services representative or Ticket Seller. Can use any of the following user accounts:
If you would like a testing database with your own custom data, contact your Account Executive about purchasing a non-production copy, sometimes called a staging database.
NOTE: As this database is available to the broad Altru community, please do not use any real constituent data when using this database.
NOTE: If you are testing multiple logins, or remaining logged into your own database while utilizing the sandbox database, we recommend clearing your browser's cache between logins.