- Open the export that is used with this Custom Report
- Click Export Now
- Save the export data to the correct MDB file
- Click Save and Close on the export
- Crystal Report
- Open the report in Crystal Reports
- Go to Database > Set Datasource Location
- In the Replace With box, click "+" next to Create New Connection
- Click "+" next to Database Files
- Browse for the export file and open it
- Click on the file path and name of the export and click Update
- If there are any subreports in the report, update the subreport file path as well
- Click Close
- Save the changes and close Crystal Reports
- Preview the Custom Report through the Raiser's Edge, Education Edge, or Financial Edge.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.