- They cannot contain all or part of the user’s first name, last name or account name.
- They must be at least eight characters in length.
- They cannot be one of the user’s previous passwords.
- They cannot contain hyphens.
- They must contain characters from three of the four following categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (e.g. $, #, %)
- Note: Asterisks (*) and semi-colons (;) are not acceptable special character
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.