Note: Both events must have the SAME STATUS in order to move donations between them. For example, both must be Active or Disabled.
You can find this information listed under the Status column in the list of your events located in Sphere here:
Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon
Activate or Disable and event
Move a donation to a different FAF event:
- Navigate to Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon
- Hover over the event name and select Bookkeeping
- Select Manage Initiative Records under the heading EDIT TRANSACTIONS
- Mark the Donors radio button on the line labeled SHOW ME:
- Type in the donors last name (or choose a different criteria from the drop-down) and click Search OR Click "Show All to list all donors
- Click "Edit" by the name of the donors record you want to move
- Under the section labeled "Edit Record - Donation Credit" Click "Credit Different Event"
Note: This option will credit the event as a General Donation. Once the donation is transferred to the new event, you can update the credit information to a participant or team within that event.
- In the window that pops up, find and mark the radio button by the event you want to credit
- The window will close and the name of the event being credited will be displayed
- Click "Save"
Note: Make sure that you set the event(s) back to the desired Status once you have finished moving your donations, if needed.