- From the Reports page, click Demographic and Statistical reports
- Create a new Tallies report
- Select the Fields tab
- Select Assigned Appeal for the field to use
- Filter by the appropriate Assigned Appeal(s)
- On the Format tab, highlight the Details section on the left
- Select 'Include constituent for all field values' if you want a constituent to be counted for each assigned appeal they may have or select 'Include constituent for the primary field value' if you need to only count the constituent for their primary assigned appeal (the first one listed on their assigned appeal tab)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.