- Click Management
- Click DIY Forms in the Online Presence section
- Click Edit to the right of the DIY form you would like to edit
- Click the plus Icon in the Section where you would like to add your User Defined Field
- Select Add Fields
- From the drop down menu, select the category in which the User Defined Field is stored
- Select your User Defined Field. Note: Greyed out fields mean the field is already on the DIY form somewhere.
- For additional options pertaining to the selected User Defined Field, click onto the + icon to the left of your selected User Defined Field. Additional options include changing the label (what appears online), marking the field required (if you desire), changing which location this data is applied towards, or adjusting which values appear as an option on your DIY form.
- Click Update
If you do not see your user defined field available on your form, see User Defined Field is not Available on DIY Form for additional information.