- The Raiser's Edge WebService server is down
- A firewall or proxy is blocking the connection between the BBNC Web Server and the RE WebService server
- IIS is not functioning properly on the Raiser's Edge WebService server
- Maintenance has not been done on the Raiser's Edge database.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Verify the Raiser's Edge WebService is installed on the server referenced in the URL
- Verify the IIS Admin and World Wide Web Publishing services are running on the RE WebService server
- Verify you can access Raiser's Edge client application on the RE WebService server and run a query with no issues
- Rebuild indexes on the Raiser's Edge database.
- Review the CPU and RAM usage on the RE SQL database to ensure it can handle multiple requests from BBNC and RE end users with running queries and exporting reports.