1. Open the appropriate user group.
2. Under System Components, highlight the Shared Components checkbox.
3. Under Shared Components Privileges, highlight the Bank Accounts checkbox.
4. Click Options.
5. Highlight the Accounts Payable checkbox.
6. Mark the Edit checkboxes for all transaction types that they will need to have rights to void.
7. Click OK.
8. Save and Close the user group.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 for the other user group as well.
10. Users must exit and sign out for changes to take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.