- Click Marketing and Communications from the top bar in Altru
- Click Name Format Options under Configuration
- Click the arrow for the name format option that will be used in the mailing > Click Edit
- Click the Organizations tab
- In the Addressee section, select a format to use that is on the primary contact's record.
- In the Salutation section, change the drop down to say Organization contact. Select a name format to use that is on the primary contact's record.
- Click Save
Note: If you use this Name Format for other mailings, it will address the primary contact, instead of the organization. If you need a name format to address just organizations and not the primary contact, create a new name format.