- Click the arrow next to Communications in the menu bar.
- Click Manage Communications.
- Click on the Category your template is stored in.
- Click on the name of your template to open it.
- Click on the text block your field is stored in to open the Edit Contents window.
- Double click on your date merge tag to open the eTapestry Merge Values pop-up window.
- Click on the Options tab at the top of the merge tag window.
- Click on the Format drop down menu.
- Set the drop down to Date (Long Format).
- Click Update to apply the changes to the data merge tag.
- Click Update to close the Edit Contents Window.
- Click on Step 4: Save And in the steps block to save the changes to your template.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.