If you are hosted by Blackbaud, remove files from your Hosted Files Folder to clear space. There is a limited space for each user in the Hosted Files Folder. If you are exceeding this limit, this error can occur. You can also try to save the letters from Blackbaud Hosting Services to your computer to bypass the Hosted Files Folder.
If you are Hosted by Blackbaud and attempting to run your Donor Acknowledgement Letters from inside the BBNC Plugin, exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge BBNC Plugin, login to The Raiser's Edge and run your letters. The BBNC Plugin has specific resources designed to work with the Plugin. You may receive this error if you try to perform regular tasks within The Raiser's Edge, such as running Donor Acknowledgement Letters.
Grant the user permission to view and edit gifts with the funds selected on the gifts included in the Donor Acknowledgement Letter.
- In The Raiser's Edge, navigate to Admin > Security.
- Open the User Group for the affected user.
- Highlight Gifts Security by Fund under Group Privileges.
- Click the Options button.
- Unmark the checkboxes for Cannot View and Cannot Edit for any fund selected on a gift included in the Donor Acknowledgement Letter.
- Click OK to the Security Options window.
- Save and Close the user's security group.
- Ask the affected user to exit and signout of The Raiser's Edge to update their security settings. Then log back in and attempt to run the letters again.