You can add an elected officials search tool to your CMS page. This search tool feature pulls from the same database as your action items so it will represent the information used for the action items.
- Go to Content > Content Management System > Content Management Tab
- Click New > Tools
- Under By Category find Advocacy > Elected Officials Search
- Add a Title and Choose the Link Location for the tool (You can place it under the Archive/Hidden folder if you don't want it to show on your front page)
- Check Publish Immediately > Click Create
- Hover over the tool in the folder view and copy the URL for the tool
- Paste this into a browser to go to that page
- Use the Search By Entering Your Address option to test addresses.