The query feature will only allow you to report on 40,000 records. Clicking the question mark "?", located to the left of the record count, will show the following:
"Only 5000 records will be available to view online. To view up to 40,000 record results click the Download Results link."
As a workaround you may be able to process the query using the Advanced Search function located under: Contacts > Individuals. It will allow you to process a greater number of records and export them into an Excel or CSV file.
*NOTE* Not all fields that are available in Control > Query are available in the Advanced Search function under Contacts > Individuals in which case you will need to process smaller queries.
- To run an Advanced Search:
- Go to: Contacts > Individuals
- Click Advanced Search
- Set up the desired search parameters and Add them to your query
- Click Run Query
- Click the yellow icon labeled Choose Columns on the top right of the report
- Put a Check or Uncheck any fields to Add/ Remove them to the report
- Click Submit
- To export the records, click either Export XLS or Export CSV
- A window will appear that says Export Processing. Wait for it to complete, and click the blue link to download the file
- Close the window.