Create a transaction query, followed by a transaction Export:
1. Create a Transaction Query
2. Go to General Ledger> Query>New Query
3. Choose Type: Transaction, Format: Dynamic.
4. On the Criteria tab, under Batch, select Batch status, operator is equals, status is open.
5. On the Output tab, under transaction, select transaction number.
6. Save and close this query.
For the Export
1. Go to Export>new Transaction Export.
2. On the filters, select Transactions. Use the query created to filter on open transactions.
3. On output select Batch number and batch Import ID from under Batch
4. Export this.(this will have one instance of the batch for every transaction instance)
As this Export will have duplicates, once in Excel, use the "Remove duplicates" button on the data tab to remove the multiple lines.