- Click Reports
- Click Manage Reports
- Click on a category that you want to store this report in
- Click on New Report under the Task Menu
- Name the report
- Under Group Results, select to Group Report By Account and Show Group Totals
- Under Browse Fields, select Commonly Used Fields in the drop down menu and click Account Name, Date, Fund, and Received
- Select Order Fields under Browse Fields in the drop down menu and click Item Name and Item Quantity
- Arrange the columns into order by clicking on the middle of the field column and dragging up or down.
- Click Save and Run under the Task Menu
- Set the Category drop down menu to the one you built your query in and set the Query drop down menu to the query you created to pull eStore purchases
- At the bottom of the page choose a Report Format and click the Submit button
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.