- Click the arrow next to Reports in the menu bar
- Click Manage Reports
- Click on a category that you want to store this report in
- Click on New Report under the Task Menu
- Name the report Money Raised From Participants in the ______ Personal Fundraiser
- Choose Commonly Used Fields from the Browse Fields drop down menu
- Click Account Name
- Choose Journal Fields from the Browse Fields drop down menu
- Click Fundraiser Total Raised
- Arrange the columns into order by clicking on the middle of the field column and dragging up or down.
- Click Save and Run under the Task Menu
- Choose the category and name of the query that you created to find all participants
- At the bottom of the page choose a Report Format
- Click Submit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.