This exception can occur when you are:
- Posting to the General Ledger in The Raiser's Edge
- Posting in The Financial Edge
Change the post status of the zero dollar transactions to Do Not Post
Adjust the Business Rule:
- In General Ledger, click Configuration, click Business Rules
- Select the Transaction option
- Unmark the Do not allow zero amount ($0 or 0%) transactions to be posted checkbox
Once the business rule is changed in The Financial Edge, re-post from whichever program you were receiving the exception. For example, if you were Posting to General Ledger from The Raiser's Edge, open The Raiser's Edge and re-post. If you were posting in The Financial Edge, open The Financial Edge and re-post.
If it is still an issue, exit and sign out of General Ledger and log back in.