- Ensure the correct query is selected.
- Depending on the query criteria and output, the query may contain duplicates. The number listed in the query is the number of rows, not the number of distinct records. To get the number of distinct records, change the query to a static format; the number of keys generated is the number of records in the query.
- The query and export are different types so are looking at different records. For example, the query is a constituent query and the export is a gift export. The query is listing the number of constituents and the export is listing the number of gifts. To look at the same records, ensure that both the query and the export are the same type.
- The export is filtering out records. For example, selecting only one spouse using the Head of Household functionality, whereas the query may contain both spouses.
- The options under Include These Constituents is not the same in the query and the export:
- Inactive constituents
- Deceased constituents
- Export both with no valid address
- When viewing the export, look at the actual file, not the preview. The preview does not show all records.
- If the wrong records are being exported or records are missing from the export, refer to BB333632.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.