Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. In Accounts Payable, Banks, General Operating Bank, open voided checks in question
2. Select the Distribution tab, highlight the distribution row and click DR/CR button. Notice that it shows two lines with post status of Not yet posted. This screen should be blank as the payment was voided before it was ever posted and the Post status and Reversal post status were automatically set to Do Not Post, which it should be
3. These 2 lines of distribution showing as Not yet posted appear on GL reports when Not yet posted transactions are included, but these transactions should not exist at all
4. In Administration, Post, run BBTest and notice there are not transactions to post for this time frame
5. These transactions are throwing off balances in their balance sheet and trial balance when Not yet posted transactions are included