Have all users sign out of the FundWare Division for which you are running the synch. Synch Accounts should be run from the server rather than a workstation.
1. Log into Division 00 - System Administration of FundWare.
2. Select Division Maintenance.
3. Click the appropriate division so it is selected.
4. Click the Synch Accounts button. When complete, a confirmation message displays.
5. Click OK.
If the error is still received after synching accounts, rebuild the division CSB file.
1. Have all users sign out of FundWare.
2. Verify you have a current backup of your division.
3. Perform the following steps from the server console or the terminal server desktop.
4. Select Start -> Run.
5. Type cmd and click OK to bring up a DOS prompt.
6. Change the directory to FundWare\Data.
7. Type: rename ##csb*.* to 99csb*.* press Enter (where ## is the appropriate division number).
8. Type: rebuild 99csb,##csb /d press Enter.
9. Once the rebuild is complete, it will take you back to the FundWare\Data prompt.
10. Type Exit and press Enter.