- Incorrect amount included in Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC when claim includes split gifts (UK only) - Resolved in version 7.93 Patch 4
- The claim amount sent to the HMRC was incorrect as the integration didn't take into account split gifts. Instead, it sent the full amount of the split gift rather than the partial amount.
- Unable to submit a gift aid claim for international donors - Resolved in 7.93 Patch 12, 7.94 Patch 2
- When using the HMRC integration, it's only possible to submit gifts that are from a UK address. The integration will provide post code errors if there is a foreign address included in the claim.
- Gifts missing when using Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC (UK Only) - Resolved in 7.95 Patch 1
- If you have included gifts in your claim that don't have a country then HMRC won't receive these gifts. Ensure a valid country is on the address record for the constituent
- Refund amount in submission grid doesn't match R68 Report - Resolved in 7.95
- When submitting a refund in conjunction with a Tax Claim, the amount in the R68 report doesn't match what's in the submission grid in Admin > Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC
- Run-time error '-2147211486 (80042722)': Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.GiftAidClaim.Address' when generating an R68 Report (UK Only) - Resolved in 7.95
- When on The Raiser's Edge 7.94 and you attempt to include split gifts in the R68 Report, you will get the above error message. This will add the claim number to the gifts but it will not transfer the information to Admin > Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC.
- Error: The submission of this document has failed due to departmental specific business logic in the Body tag. Value '5' doesn't have the correct format Invalid content found at element 'Adjustment' - Resolved in 7.96
- In some instances where a refund is included in a Gift Aid Claim, users get the above error when trying to electronically submit their claim to HMRC via Admin > Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC. This doesn't occur at all times and we're investigating what triggers it.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.