- Create a Static Constituent query to see if anyone in the claim has a blank Country in their address e.g. Tax Claim Number equals 'claim number' and Preferred Country Blank. Save this query
- Create a Static Gift query with the same criteria. As these gifts have not been paid by HMRC then you can claim for them again using a different claim number. Use this query to run a Global Change Tax Claim Number as per knowledgebase article BB506762
- Use the query created in step 1 to run a Global Change to add United Kingdom to the constituent records as per knowledgebase article BB520762
- Run a R68 Report and include the static query from step 2 to claim for these new gifts. Use a new claim number.
- Once the tax claim number is added, submit the claim to HMRC
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.