- Export the Contacts from the local version of Outlook as a CSV Windows file to a local drive.
- Open the Hosted application, navigate to and open the Hosted Outlook 2007 by selecting from the menu bar:Tools > Microsoft Outlook
- In Hosted Outlook, File > Import and Export... > Import from another program or file; click Next
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next
- Click Browse and navigate to the locally stored file (ex: Computer > C > Users > username > Desktop > Filename)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.