- Go to Administration > Smart Fields.
- Note: If you do not see smart fields on the Administration tab, please contact your system role administrator to have the Smart Fields system role assigned to your user
- Click Add.
- Select constituent revenue application counts. Click Ok.
- Name the smart field.
- Go to the Parameters tab.
- Select the value to return as consecutive giving years.
- Mark the revenue types and applications/transaction types that should be included.
- Enter a date range, if needed, or leave the dates blank to look at all years.
- Click Save.
- Click on Start Process to run the smart field.
- Output this value in a query by clicking on Smart Fields on the left, then the name of the smart field. Finally, drag value from the middle to Results Fields to Display.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.