- Select Site Explorer > Forms.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the form in question.
- Click on the plus sign for Field Elements.
- Drag and drop the File Attachment field onto the form.
- Hover over this field and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Enter a label, adjust settings as desired.
- Click the Select button next to Select document part > Select a documents part to associate with the file upload.
Warning: By default, documents will be publically accessible. If you do not want the documents to be public, you must set targeting and security on the documents part itself.
- Click Save.
- On the form Click Save or Save and Close.