- Click Records > Applicants
- Open the applicant record
- Click Bio 2 tab
- Remove the username for the applicant record
- Click Save and Close
- Open the NetCommunity plugin > Click Process Submitted Admissions Forms
- Click Edit > Fix User Conflict from the Menu bar
- Mark the desired option when the Fix User Conflict prompt shows. Select the username that should stay connected to the parent record mentioned in the message.
In the image above, Test Teacher is the record that we need to choose the username for. The username from that record is teacher. So, we would choose the username teacher.
- Click OK
- Click the Process form button
- Another prompt may show that reads: This application was submitted by NetCommunity user '<PARENT_LOGIN>', which is currently linked to the Education Edge record for <PARENT RECORD>. Do you want the NetCommunity user to be linked to this form's applicant or student record instead?
For more information, review User Guide: Fix User Conflicts.
If the User Conflict is for relationship records, please refer to different steps to resolve the user conflict for relationships.