Typically this is the result of multiple submissions via the front end of the form, which often results in only the last contact record submitted being created. To resolve this, ensure the if the following is happening:
- multiple submissions are being entered on the front end
- a new browser session is used for each submission by closing your browser and reopening.
If neither of the above apply, Chat with Support and reference this article. and include the following:
- name of the form
- name of the contact who was not created
- date and time for was submitted
An alternative, is to enter the records through the Bookkeeping of the form.
- Go to Communities > Forms > Contact
- Hover over your Contact form and click Bookkeeping
- Click Contact Entry