- To find this information, login to Luminate Online
- Go to Setup > Site Options
- Click on the Open API configuration tab
- The top portion of this page will say "The API Key is set to XXX" - Note this information
- Next click on "Edit Server API Configuration"
- This will show the Username and Password - Note this information
- In the address bar of the internet browser, copy everything up to the end of your site short name (while logged in to Luminate Online)
- Paste this URL into the URL field in the Luminate Online plug in Options in The Raiser's Edge
- Enter the API Key, Username, and Password as noted in steps 4 and 6
- Click Test Connection and verify a success message appears
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.