- In The Raiser’s Edge, click on Luminate Online Plug in in the navigation bar
- Click Donations and Gifts. The Donations and Gifts screen appears.
- Click Tools on The Raiser’s Edge toolbar, and select Batch options. The Batch Options screen appears.
- Choose the option that best fits your preference.
- To assign the next available number in The Raiser's Edge, select the Use the next available batch number
- To download the gifts to an existing batch in The Raiser's Edge, select Add records to an existing batch or create a new batch with this number. In the search field, click the binoculars to select the existing batch or create a new batch for the transactions. If the batch includes a default set, the values apply to the gifts you include in the existing batch
- To load a default set of values from an existing batch for a new batch, select Create a new batch and use existing batch below for default fields and values. In the search field, click the binoculars to select the batch from which to load the default set. Because you select only the default set for a new batch, you can select from a previously committed batch
6. Process the gifts.
NOTE: The batch settings must be set each time the Transaction download window is opened. The option resets to create new batch once the window is closed.