In order to install the plug-in please be sure to have 7.93 version of The Raiser's Edge along with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
This process will need to be done on each workstation that needs the Luminate Online Marketing plug-in. The Blackbaud Web services should be installed on a workstation that remains on with Internet access 24/7 (usually this is the server).
To Install the Luminate Online plug in on a New workstation:
- On the downloads page, select The Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online Marketing Integration.
- Click on the lumonlineintegrat.exe file to download and save it to the workstation.
- Double click on this file to run it. The Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online Marketing integration setup wizard appears - Click Next.
- Select which features to install. You can install or update the Luminate Online Marketing plug-in for The Raiser’s Edge. Click Next.
- Click Confirm.
- After the installation is complete, click Finish.
- Log in to The Raiser's Edge and look in the left hand navigation bar for the Luminate Online Marketing plug in
- In versions 1.4.5423 and above, the plug in will now have an auto-update feature, which will automatically install the latest update for the plug in upon access (this only applies if a user is a Local Administrator on the workstation).
- If the auto-update does not install for any reason, or you are on a previous version of the Luminate Online plug in, follow steps 1 through 7 above.
- In step 4, select to update the Luminate Online plug in for The Raiser’s Edge.
- On the workstation you would like to install Blackbaud Web Services on, log in to The Raiser’s Edge
- Click on Web Services in the navigation bar
- Look for the Blackbaud Web Services in the list
- If the Install Update link is active (blue) next to Blackbaud Web Services, click the link to install any applicable updates available
- Click the Blackbaud Web Services link
- If available, click Install Service at the top of the new window
- Choose the default location to install the Blackbaud Web Services to
- Once Web Services are running, click on the Luminate Online link
- Click Activate
- Enter in your Site ID and Email address
- Click Confirm to complete the validation and installation
- On The Raiser’s Edge navigation bar, click Web Services
- Under Installed Services, click Install update in the Blackbaud Web Services line
- Click Blackbaud Web Services. A confirmation message appears. Click Yes
- The web service is stopped, the update is installed, and then the web service is restarted
- Click OK. The Blackbaud Web Services Configuration Options screen appears
- Click OK to return to Web Services page