- In The Raiser’s Edge, click on Luminate Online Marketing in the navigation bar
- Click Donations and Gifts. The Donations and Gifts screen appears.
- In the Gifts tab, select the gift to download. The gift information appears in the Record Linking tab.
- In the Constituent Linking Grid, the constituent who gave the gift appears. If the constituent is linked to one that already exists in The Raiser’s Edge, you can click Open Constituent to view the constituent record.
- Under Constituent Code, select the constituent code to apply to the constituent after you process the gift.
- In the Fund Linking Grid, the fund to which the gift is applied appears. Under Online Data, the Luminate Online Marketing fund appears, and under Linked Funds, the associated Fund in The Raiser’s Edge to which the gift will be applied after it is downloaded appears.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for any other gifts to process.
- Click process on the toolbar. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes. A gift batch is created, and a confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes to view the gift batch.
- Commit the batch.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.