- The donor/participant was using a bad link. If the link is not a valid link or is malformed, the donation could be processed without a soft credit.
- The donor/participant took too long to donate. If a donor/participant follows a valid link to a TeamRaiser donation form, walks away for a while, and then comes back to complete the donation, the session information can be lost resulting in a gift with no soft credit information.
- The donor's/participant's session is broken. If the donor's/participant's session is broken because of a problem, the session information can be lost as well also resulting in a gift with no soft credit information.
- The transaction did not complete. Contact support if you believe this might be the issue.
- See this article (BB750175) for problems with TeamRaiser registrations specifically.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.