- Go to Data Management > Reports > Report Writer tab and click on "Create a New Report".
- For Report Selection choose "Transactions" and then check the box next to "Transaction Details".
- For step 2, select the columns to include in the report. This will determine what information regarding the transaction you want to appear. Make sure to check the box next to "Client IP" in the "Valued Transaction" section.
- Steps 3 and 4 can be configured as you wish.
- For step 5, either remove the two filters that are automatically added by clicking on the trash can button under "Actions" or click on "Edit" to configure them.
- Click on "Create a Filter"
- If you are wanting to find the IP address for a particular transaction, choose "Valued Transaction" for the first drop-down > then choose "User Confirmation Code" in the second drop-down and enter the user confirmation code. If you want to filter by IP address, to show all transactions using a particular IP address, choose "Valued Transaction" for the first drop-down > then choose "Client IP" for the second drop-down and enter in the IP address or range you would like to inspect. You can also choose to filter transactions by constituent, date range, donation campaign, etc.
- For step 6 give the report a name and security category, then click "Next". Once on step 7 click "Run Report".
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.