- Go to Constituent360 > select Interests
- Find the interest that you'll be adding the constituents to and click on the name
- Look at the Interest Group names. It will look something like "e-Newsletter(1121) Opt Ins"
- Make note of the number contained in the parentheses
- In your CSV upload file, add a column named Email, or Constituent ID. Populate this column with the constituents you would like to add to the interest
- Add another column header labeled as Interest ID and populate the ID that you noted in step 4 in each constituent row
- Add another column header labeled as Interest Opt-In Flag and populate TRUE for each constituent row
- Save your Excel file as a CSV (comma-delimited)
- Navigate to Data Management > select Import/Export
- Click Create a Custom constituent Import
- Type in the Import Name and Upload your file
- On step 2. Map Fields, you'll need to map the Luminate values, to the column headers from your import file.
- Now go to the step called Select Update Action and choose the Data Decision to Overwrite Only Blank Fields with Values from the Imported File
- Click Next and then click Finish and Import
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.