- Go to Marketing and Communications
- Click Membership Renewal Efforts
- Go to the Templates Tab
- Click the hyper linked name of your membership renewal process.
- The time to expiration you are including in your mailing (for example, 1 month to expiration, month of expiration, 1 month after expiration and the package that is associated with that segment. Add a new segment, see our related solution: How to add a new segment to your membership renewal process (756124)
- If you choose to send email or mail to constituents with no mail preference (for example, if email packages appear before their corresponding mail package, you have chosen to send emails to everyone with an email address and without a mailing preference). To change this, see our related solution: How can I change my membership renewals to send to a different channel after the process is created? (756123)
The Exclusions Tab includes any exclusions in your mailing (for example, if you do not want to include Board Members in your regular membership renewal mailings, you could add a selection of Board members to the Exclusions tab). To read more about adding exclusions to your process, see our related solution: I need to exclude members from my membership renewal process (91985).
Note: Editing a membership renewal process is an advanced task, so if you are making multiple changes to your process, we suggest creating a new process. For more information about setting up a new process, see our related solution: How to Configure and Run Membership Renewals.