- In Analysis > Information Library, click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select the source view of Constituents.
- Add your criteria of constituents to exclude.
- On the Set Save Options tab, mark the box to create a selection, a dynamic selection, and show the selection in the Query Designer.
- Click Save.
- In Marketing and Communications > Appeal Mailings, click on the appeal mailing. On the letters tab, click Edit.
- Under "Exclude constituents based on the following," click Edit next to Solicit Codes and Selections.
- Under "Exclude constituents that belong to the following selections," click Add.
- Select the constituents query that was built.
- Click OK, Next, and Finish and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.