- They are already registered for the event. If this is the case, the patron does not need to register again and no further action is needed.
- If they were registered, then cancelled, then attempted to register for the event again. This issue has been resolved, and users are now able to re-register online.
You can also change the wording of the error message the patron receives. Here are the steps:
- Go to Web > Manage Event Registration Forms
- Click on the drop down arrows beside your event
- Click Options
- Go to the Language Tab
- Change the Category to Validation
- Change the Text under Registrant is already registered.