- The form page is the most common with varying numbers of boxes with different options. At the very least the form page will have a box to opt-out of all email and a box to chose between plain text and html. Other boxes that may show up include:
- A box to opt-out of an interest will show up if the email campaign the email comes from is associated with an interest.
- A box to opt-out of a center will show up if the email campaign the email comes from is associated with a center via the center's security category.
- A box to opt-in/out of a variety of interests shows up depending on whether or not your site is configured to include this box.
- The confirmation page only has one option which is to opt-out. The opt-out that is listed is whichever of the above would opt the constituent the least amount.
- If there is no center and no interest associated with the email, the opt-out will be a site wide opt-out.
- If there is a center but no interest associated with the email, the opt-out will be an opt-out of all center emails.
- If there is an interest associated with the email campaign, the opt-out will be an opt-out of just that interest.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.