- Log into the Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS) web portal
- Go to Account Management > General Settings
- Under Account Configurations a prompt may appear "Blackbaud Merchant Services has detected a Blackbaud Payment Service credentials change and is unable to connect with Blackbaud Payment Service. Please submit the new Blackbaud Payment Service credentials here." Click the "here" link in that message.
- In the Password field, enter the new BBPS password
- Click Test updated credentials to ensure a successful connection
- If the connection is successful, click Save. (If the connection is not successful, re-enter the BBPS password until your connection is confirmed)
- Return to Account Management > General settings
- Under Account Configurations, click the ellipses next to the configuration > Edit
- Make no changes
- Click Save
- Repeat for any other account configurations listed (if applicable)
- Log into MobilePay on the smartphone or tablet
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.