- Login to the Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS) web portal
- Click General settings under Account Management
- From Account Configuration a prompt may appear "Blackbaud Merchant Services has detected a Blackbaud Payment Service credentials change and is unable to connect with Blackbaud Payment Service. Please submit the new Blackbaud Payment Service credentials here.
- In the Password field, enter the new BBPS password
- Click Test updated credentials to ensure a successful connection
- If the connection is successful, click Save. (If the connection is not successful, re-enter the BBPS password until your connection is confirmed)
- Return to Account Management, click General settings
- From Account Configurations, click the ellipses next to the Blackbaud Merchant Services account(s) > Edit
- Make no changes
- Click Save
- Repeat for any other account configurations listed (if applicable)
- Login to MobilePay on the smartphone or tablet
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.