- Hover over the "Content Types" tab and choose the content type in question, then click on "Properties".
- At the bottom of the page where it says "Display Templates" click on "New Template".
- Design a new display template that is simpler, taking into account the narrower screen size, and save it.
- Navigate back to the "Properties" page and locate the display template you just designed. Next to the template click "Properties".
- Check the box next to "Use as the default display mobile template" and save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.